YogaDotCalm: Streamlining Productivity & Focus
More and more studies show how yoga and meditation can improve brain function, productivity and memory, not to mention help desk dwellers de-stress, focus and stretch their console-curved bodies. Essentially yoga and meditation can help you do your work better! Especially work relying on creativity, quick, clear decision-making, long hours of computer-screen gazing and quick turn around time. But where does one start? This panel is designed to introduce, inform and inspire with a discussion of how yoga and meditation can enhance workflow AND improve work/life balance in today’s world run by technology, social media and constant gadgetry at our fingertips. Panelists Jennilyn Carson, Founder of popular yoga blog YogaDork.com, Kelle Walsh, Executive Online Editor at Yoga Journal, Karl Wente, 5th Gen. Winemaker at Wente Vineyards, and Poornima Vijayashanker, Founder of Femgineer offer their diverse background and knowledge of yoga, technology and the demands of creative professions.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can yoga improve productivity?
- What is the science behind how yoga and meditation affect one's senses?
- Where do yoga, technology and running a company intersect today?
- How do different yoga practices affect different mindsets, such as memory, focus and concentration?
- What are some practical tips/apps for incorporating a yoga and meditation program into your daily routine or office workflow?
- Jennilyn Carson YogaDork
- Karl Wente Wente Family Estates
- Kelle Walsh Yoga Journal
- Poornima Vijayashanker Femgineer
Jennilyn Carson YogaDork
Show me another