Search is Dead: The Secret Sauce Behind Discovery
Next Generation Recommendations: We live in a world where search is dead. Consumers are most responsive to personalized, content-driven and curated experiences and are no longer as willing to take the time to search and discover new brands, products, music, etc. on their own. How is curated content impacting consumption patterns and purchase decisions? How are retailers and vendors responding to this shift and enhancing their offerings to provide consumers the personalized experiences they want? What’s the secret sauce behind their method, who will come out on top and why?
This panel of diverse business leaders and industry experts will discuss the importance of delivering a personalized, content-driven experience for customers and why they chose to pursue a recommendation, rather than search, based approach.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Personalized experiences have become a growing trend and lots of companies want to develop a customized offering– what does it take to truly stand out and be successful?
- As the convergence of physical and digital continues to take place, how will the recommendation driven customer experience evolve?
- How are businesses able to make personalized recommendations while maintaining efficiency at the same time?
- How do data and algorithms play into the process of personalized recommendations?
- How important is the human element of recommendation driven business models, and where does it shine through the most?
Tierney Oakes SutherlandGold
Show me another