The Mobile Mind Shift
Mobile has changed consumer psychology forever. In a Pavlovian way, each of us now expects any available information or service to be available, on any appropriate device, in context, at our moment of need. To serve this customer, marketers must now wrap a service layer around their products. Sales must react across channels, based on real-time information. Companies must re-engineer processes to operate at the speed of mobile, using analytics to predict and deliver what customers expect. This is very hard -- but it can be done, as we'll show with examples from companies like E*TRADE, Walgreens, Trane, eBay, Krispy Kreme, and many others.
- What is the Mobile Mind Shift?
- How fast are consumers shifting their expectations for real-time information on mobile devices?
- How are marketing and sales different in the world of the mobile mind shift?
- How must companies re-engineer processes for the mobile mind shift?
- "What does the world look like when my phone understands me better than I do myself, and thinks faster than I do?"
- Josh Bernoff, SVP, Idea Dev, Forrester Research
- Julie Ask, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Josh Bernoff, SVP, Idea Dev, Forrester Research
Show me another