David Allen Gets Things Done with GTD
David Allen is a renowned productivity expert, management guru, and book author on the principles of Getting Things Done. He is recognized by Forbes as one of the top five executive coaches in the U.S., and Business 2.0 magazine lists him as one of "50 Who Matter Now." Time Magazine called his flagship book (by the same name) "the definitive business self-help book of the decade." Though he is widely respected in business and technology circles, David has also been an entrepreneur of his own "startup" company for the past 30 years. Hear David share his entrepreneurial journey from GTD's surprising beginnings to becoming a widely recognized brand around the world, and the lessons he learned that all entrepreneurs will benefit from. Then, hear his new ideas on how GTD is going to radically reshape technology tools as we know them in the next 10 years.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who is David Allen?
- What is GTD and its principles?
- What are some examples of GTD's most impactful changes on the business world in the last 30 years?
- What were the factors that led to David Allen's and GTD's success?
- What does David Allen think about the productivity apps that exist today?
- David Allen, CEO, David Allen Company
Eric Ly, CEO, Presdo
Show me another