Health IT Developer Meet Up
This is a meetup for Health IT developers, investors, beginners and mere enthusiasts is hosted by Health IT rockstar Fred Trotter (heard of DocGraph?)
Are you interested in meeting with other Health IT experts? Join this meetup and find like minded souls at SXSW.
If you are interested in quantified self, medical devices, electronic health records, health information exchange, consumer health apps, google glasses for surgeons, meaningful use or any other health It buzz word this meetup is for you.
Please bring a "twitter introduction of yourself" so we can meet you quickly. Expect to leave with a map of all of the top talks at SXSW on health, healthcare, or health technology. If you want to connect with the strong Health IT community at SXSW, this session is for you!!!
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who else at SXSW is as obsessed with Health IT as me?
- What is meaningful use, and why does everyone resent/love it?
- Why do lean startup principles break down in Health IT?
- Where can I find customers, investors and partners for my new health app?
- What kind of beer is most popular amongst health IT developers this year?
- Fred Trotter Not Only Dev
Fred Trotter Not Only Dev
Show me another