Bootstrapping a Startup Ecosystem
In a little over 7 years we've built a thriving community of technologists and entrepreneurs in a community not known for technology. This was done without any outside funding, no venture capitalists to be seen, and little to no government support. Our goal is to share the lessons we've learned along the way and help others build their own startup communities in places that would otherwise be ignored by the startup ecosystem.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I build a startup ecosystem?
- How do we rally the community together to support the cause?
- What are common mistakes and pitfalls that startup communities face?
- How can one build a community without financial resources?
- How does my city, which focuses on X industry, adopt tech and startups?
Brian Breslin Refresh Miami, Inc.
Show me another