How To Be Silly (On The Internet) For A Living
Turning humorous content into an actual paycheck is possible. No, really. It is. And we’ll tell you how it (messily) works. From collecting clients to handling book signings, from dealing with stalkers to wrangling advertisers, we have stories and we're not afraid to tell them.
Pick the brains of four internet humor mongers who are game to open up and honestly tell you how to quit your day job (insanely easy) and be obnoxious for a living (rather complicated). We’ll tell you about the good, bad, tedious, amazing, and freaking weird experiences we’ve had being obnoxious on the internet for money.
- How can humorous content become serious income? We’ll talk finding clients, sponsors, advertisers, and products.
- How do I get a book deal out of my nonsense? We’ll talk editors, agents, platforms, proposals, and processes.
- How do I get started doing goofy things for money online? We’ll talk launching, building, and sustaining your entity.
- How do I build an audience? We’ll discuss finding your voice, your niche, and your platform.
- What are audiences looking for? We’ll talk trends, formats, themes, memes, and WTF content.
- Jessica Hagy freelance
- Jason Oberholtzer Freelance
- Jeff Wysaski freelance
- Kendall Gilliland freelance
Jessica Hagy freelance