Getting Your Startup Ready For An Acquisition
What kind of company makes a great acquisition? What are the buyers looking for, and what can start-ups and other enterprises do to make themselves more appealing to buyout? Over the last decade I've been on both sides of the negotiating table several times, from serving as a leader at various tech firms to making decisions on the mergers and acquisitions team during my tenure at eBay. I've been through more acquisitions than anyone I know (four!), and I'm excited to share my insights in an open and honest presentation on the benefits, drawbacks, pitfalls and opportunities of getting acquired. In this session, budding entrepreneurs and business leaders alike will get critical information to prepare them for what can be an exciting - and frightening - experience: the road to becoming acquisition ready.
- What kind of company makes a great acquisition?
- What are the buyers looking for?
- What can start-ups and other enterprises do to make themselves more appealing to buyout?
- What are the drawbacks and pitfalls of getting acquired?
- Is your company acquisition ready?
- Chris Lalonde Rackspace
Leezia Dhalla Rackspace
Show me another