Crowdfunding Global Entrepreneurship
The potential for Crowdfunding lies outside the USA. Emerging markets that have been cut off from the capital markets stand at a point in time to access billions of dollars of capital that will fundamentally challenge the United States' ability to stay competitive. Investors seeking alpha will be diversifying into emerging markets as innovation and technology moves from the money capitals to the idea capitals. Jason Best & Sherwood Neiss wrote the framework to legalize debt and equity crowdfunding. They are considered the fathers of the Crowdfund Investing movement. In their work for the World Bank and the US State Department they have traveled to over 25 countries. They have analyzed the landscape and potential for crowdfunding globally and will share their insights, key findings and learning’s with the crowd.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Exactly how big will the global crowdfunding market be? Who will be the break out winners and why?
- What are the key variables that make for the perfect crowdfunding ecosystem? How can policymakers adjust these variables to improve crowdfunding success?
- Why are the World Bank and the US State Department so keen on promoting crowdfund investing as policy? What is its true global potential?
- How can investors use technology to find investment opportunities in emerging markets that they didn't know existed today?
- What does the USA need to do to stay competitive in the face of global democratization of capital?
Sherwood Neiss Crowdfund Capital Advisors
Show me another