Make Yourself the Happiest Person on Earth
Technology is everywhere. It makes things easier, we can’t live without it. But in the pursuit of faster, better and more, when does the involvement of smartphones, tablets, self-trackers, real-time messaging, etc. get to be too much? Early Google engineer and personal growth pioneer Chade-Meng Tan first designed “Search Inside Yourself” as a popular course at Google intended to transform the work and lives the company’s employees. Meng has distilled emotional intelligence into a set of practical and proven tools and skills that anyone can learn and develop. In this talk, Meng will discuss practical methods for enhancing mindfulness and emotional intelligence, personal livelihood and work productivity.
- How does one succeed at work and still feel balanced and happy?
- Do you have to give something up in order to achieve a balanced life of happiness?
- How does one really find time to meditate?
- How does one nourish healthy relationships in the age of technology?
- How much technology is too much?
- Chade-Meng Tan Google
Carrie Bloxson HarperCollins.com
Show me another