Human Connection: The Ultimate Digital Currency
Sexy technology, elegant UX, and savvy media buys are all of secondary importance when it comes to crafting engaging, social experiences. The most valuable digital currency for creating participatory content is in fact, good old fashioned, human connection.
Drawing from his experience creating viral hits Selfless Portraits and Snail Mail My Email, Interactive Artist Ivan Cash explains why people's universal desire for real, meaningful moments leads them to enthusiastically jump past hurdles and engage in ways that research and testing can’t possibly predict. Cash goes on to assert that people are capable of so much more than 'share,' 'like,' and 'tweet' (they just need to be empowered) by using these projects as case studies.
Author of Snail Mail My Email, Cash's work has exhibited internationally and been featured in CNN, TIME, The Wall Street Journal, and Fast Company. He was recently recognized as an ADC Young Gun X.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I create content that tons of people from around the world will organically engage with?
- Why is human connection the most valuable digital currency?
- Why are sexy technology, elegant UX, and savvy media buys all of secondary importance when it comes to crafting engaging, social experiences?
- How does living in an era increasingly dominated by technology reinforce our desire to be a part of something real, meaningful, and human? Why is this so crucial to understand?
- How do I make a campaign go truly viral?
- Ivan Cash Freelance
Ivan Cash Freelance
Show me another