Sound & Story with Skywalker Sound
Sound is half of every film, but its vast potential to carry a story often goes untapped. By instead taking the time to write and edit with sound in mind - from first draft to final cut - filmmakers can explore endless possibilities for creativity and engagement. One of Skywalker Sound's veteran sound designers will share techniques for taking full advantage of sound that filmmakers can apply to every kind of project.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can sound tell a story?
- Why should filmmakers collaborate early and often with their sound designer(s)?
- How can sound design and scoring stay balanced in a soundtrack?
- What does sound design offer to low-budget projects?
- Can't we just fix it in post?
- Skywalker Sound Designer, Sound designer and/or supervising sound editor, Skywalker Sound
Zoe Leverant, Assistant to the General Manager, Skywalker Sound
Show me another