Content Modeling: Designing Structured Content
Companies are struggling to engage a multi-channel, multi-device, multi-lingual, global audience with timely, consistent and relevant content. You’ve heard a lot about “structured content” lately. But how does it happen? Comps, writing guidelines, and annotated wireframes can’t convey every aspect of your content needs. Models can communicate a shared understanding of the content requirements, align the design vision with editorial needs, convey them in a tech-ready form, and bring your strategy for structured content to life.
In this popular eight hour long workshop, a tech-friendly content strategist and a content-sympathetic CTO will help you learn how to create content models that will spur discussion, identify gaps, align teams, resolve issues, and ultimately design reusable content that can be used everywhere.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you design structured content that can be created once and published everywhere?
- What is the role of the content model in content strategy?
- How are content models used to enhance collaboration between UX practitioners, developers, and stakeholders?
- How do you create a content model?
- Once you’ve created a content model, what can you do with it?
Rachel Lovinger Razorfish
Show me another