It Takes a Village to Score a Show
In the fast-paced world of TV Production, there are many key creative decision makers involved in crafting the score for the show, and many different deal structures that come into play. This collaborative effort includes Producers, Editors, Composers, Music Supervisors, Music Libraries and Music Production Houses. The key to getting your music placed or getting hired to write a score will depend not only on your talent or the quality of the music you represent, but also on your ability to understand and navigate this unique set of relationships.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I get my music into consideration for placement?
- I have a band or a indie label, what are the different co-publishing arrangements I can enter into that will be a win-win for everyone?
- I have a small music library, what's the best way to get it out there?
- Who do I really have to know to get my music into a show?
- What's the secret to getting called back?
- Pat Weaver Discovery Communications
- Darren Drew In the Groove
- David Vanacore Vanacore Music
- David Ries Discovery Communications
David Ries Discovery Communcations
Show me another