Where Did All the Jobs Go?
Your job will not exist in the coming years. No, it doesn’t mean that your role will eventually be outsourced. Rather, the very landscape of how companies work and grow rapidly will change dramatically in the coming years and traditional roles will be phased out. Understanding the future of work and leveraging your skills to be what companies need versus what they had before will be imperative for every employee at every company. Meet the leaders that are helping companies shape the modern workforce and learn what your job will become in the coming years. The more you understand about the future of work, the better you will be able to leverage your abilities in the modern workforce.
Alex Williams, Journalist from TechCrunch
Gary Swart, CEO of oDesk
Leila Janah, Founder of Samasource
Bryce Maddock, CEO & Co-Founder of TaskUs
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who is actually taking away jobs? Define the countries, companies and technologies that are eliminating or "taking away" internal positions at companies right now?
- What is the future of work and how will it affect my job? The modern workforce is evolving and we need to define what the future of work will be, so workers can determine where they fit in.
- When building a strong internal staff, what are the qualities and skills founders and execs should look for? What are the specific traits tech executives need to have to be able to leverage new workforce solutions?
- When is the right time to outsource or crowdsource? Because of the allure of cutting costs, many companies consider using outsourced and crowdsourced workforces too soon. What are the steps your business needs to take before using these workforces?
- Has America hit "peak jobs"? Will jobs continue to vanish and never return?
Tyler Rachal TaskUs
Show me another