Ninjaneering: High Art And Fine Tech
As an exploration of the intersection of art and technology, the panel would present and discuss several large-scale sculptures that leverage physical computing.
Consisting of a mix of actual artists and/or the engineers behind the scenes, the panel will explore the technologies involved, how they were connected, as well as provide general commentary on the merging of art and engineering.
- Who are the notable artists/sculptors that are exploring new territories with physical computing?
- What specific hardware and software technologies are being used in large scale art?
- How do such diverse teams of people come together to help actualize an artists vision?
- What are the newest physical and digital technologies that artists have yet to adopt?
- How does art impact innovation and technology development at large?
John Taylor TechShop