Live Long & Prosper:Tips from Independent Studios
Representatives from some of the hottest independent game companies share the secrets of their success. Get an inside glimpse of starting small to making it big. Learn how they manage the pressure to "sell out," and what you can do to carve your own path in the competitive world of electronic games. Moderated by The Guildhall at SMU.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What's the best management style for an independent studio?
- How soon should a development staff expand?
- How do you handle buy-out offers from larger companies?
- How do you traverse the funding maze?
- What's the worst advice they ever followed, and what was the result?
- Gary Brubaker, Director, The Guildhall at SMU
Tricia Skinner, Manager of Career Development, The Guildhall at SMU
Show me another