The Real Responsive Process?
Diving into responsive design projects can be daunting. Old design practices are cumbersome when thinking in terms of web systems that will span a wide variety of devices and dimensions. Four industry leaders will delve into how they handle the responsive process or how they don't. A fluid process to match the fluidity of responsive design. Bam! We’ll also explore some of recent successes and failures while establishing why a responsive process is a responsible process.
One web to rule them all?
- Why having a process in place will transform your business.
- How a responsive design process impacts team dynamics and workflow.
- How a responsive process can change the deliverables of a project.
- What works in a responsive process?
- What are some horrible ideas we tried?
- Steve Fisher Yellow Pencil
- Aaron Gustafson Easy Designs
- Samantha Warren Twitter
- Yesenia Perez-Cruz Happy Cog
Steve Fisher Yellow Pencil