The Real Responsive Process?
Diving into responsive design projects can be daunting. Old design practices are cumbersome when thinking in terms of web systems that will span a wide variety of devices and dimensions. Four industry leaders will delve into how they handle the responsive process or how they don't. A fluid process to match the fluidity of responsive design. Bam! We’ll also explore some of recent successes and failures while establishing why a responsive process is a responsible process.
One web to rule them all?
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why having a process in place will transform your business.
- How a responsive design process impacts team dynamics and workflow.
- How a responsive process can change the deliverables of a project.
- What works in a responsive process?
- What are some horrible ideas we tried?
- Steve Fisher, Director of User Experience, Yellow Pencil
- Aaron Gustafson, Principal, Easy Designs
- Samantha Warren, Designer, Twitter
- Yesenia Perez-Cruz, Designer, Happy Cog
Steve Fisher, Director of User Experience, Yellow Pencil
Show me another