In Mobile, Diversity Is The New Fragmentation
As a result of the explosive growth of the mobile industry, one of the main issues facing stakeholders has been fragmentation. But as we look to our multi-device future, today’s “fragmentation” will become tomorrow’s “diversity.”
In this diverse future, consumers are presented with and making device decisions on a situational basis -tablets best for videos, smartphones best for research/shopping, ereaders for reading & IPTV’s for family entertainment.
Netbiscuits’ Stephan Haux's session will examine how to develop a successful mobile strategy in the face of a diverse mobile future.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to develop a successful mobile strategy in the face of a diverse mobile future?
- Why and how to choose a platform or framework?
- How to choose the type and number of layouts and wireframes?
- How to cater for varying types and styles of mobile events?
- Which UI patterns are learned by the user?
- Stephan Haux, Director of Product Management, Netbiscuits
David Barkoe, National Director of PR & Marketing Communications, Netbiscuits
Show me another