Practical Agile Mobile Design
Effective mobile design patterns, Agile design principles and practical expert advice: "start with questions and walk away with wireframes":
* Create and test paper wireframes for the core pages of your app, before writing a line of code.
* Distill the experience down to essentials, and re-invent your interface with mobile-first approach.
* Learn how to create the design that works by using cutting edge mobile design patterns (Geo-location, Multi-Touch/Motion, Faceted Search, Parallel Architecture, Voice, etc.)
* Practice designing with the new patterns that are just around the corner (Image Recognition, NFC, etc.).
* Create immersive experience using lessons from popular mobile games like Angry Birds.
* Storyboard your mobile interface transitions using inexpensive, practical, effective strategies.
* Learn practical light-weight guerrilla user testing strategies that will save time and money for your entire team.
* Take on any mobile design challenge with confidence.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I design simple and elegant mobile interface using sticky note wireframes before writing any code?
- How do I use practical, cheap light-weight guerrilla user testing strategies that will benefit my entire team?
- How do I re-invent my mobile interface with mobile-first approach?
- How do I create immersive experience similar to popular mobile games like Angry Birds?
- How do I create a storyboard of my mobile experience, and how do I use it to help me create an elegant design that works?
- Greg Nudelman DesignCaffeine, Inc.
Greg Nudelman DesignCaffeine, Inc.
Show me another