The Punk Rock Guide to Working
Here comes another problem
All wrapped up in solution
It's ugly as it's strapped on
And twice as hard to get behind
Another sieve-fisted find
Once companies to get to a size where you can't all have lunch together things change. Lots of people feel that they lose control and focus as the company grows and that you end up having to follow rules not make them.
This is only as true as you choose to make it. I have started and run my own businesses and now work at Microsoft, my working day and level of fulfillment has not changed because I have not changed to adapt to the company, I have taken my own approach to success like I did at my own shop.
This talk is about how to empower anyone to make a difference in their career without changing who they are. Rules are made to be known, then you can adapt them to get what you want.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can one person make a difference in a large company?
- How can I be true to myself and still climb the ladder?
- How can I overcome massive resistance and intrenched ideas?
- How can I work smarter by my own rules?
- How can I inspire others to make the change?
- Ryan McMinn, Senior Lead Program Manager, Microsoft
Ryan McMinn, Senior Lead Program Manager, Microsoft
Show me another