The Next Frontier of Interactive: Smart Fashion
Google Glasses, Apple iPods on our wrist, the smartphone as your fitness coach – wearable technology is on the verge of becoming mainstream. It also has the potential to change our relationship to technology altogether by making it more discreetly and smartly integrated into our lifestyle. However, right now the experience is still disconnected and clunky. Wearable technology and user experience expert Jennifer Darmour will discuss how an integrated ecosystem of hardware manufacturers, software and service providers and developers, designers and fashion experts can work together to deliver on the potential of wearable technology. She will highlight specific opportunities, emerging trends and business models that will allow wearable technology to become the next area for growth of the technology industry.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the factors and attributes that will make wearable technology mainstream? What are the factors for broad consumer adoption?
- What are the immediate opportunities for the interactive industry?
- Who are the players in the emerging wearable technology ecosystem?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid as hardware and software developers and designers begin to take advantage of the space?
- What are the long term opportunities and visionary scenarios and what is the role of design in shaping these up?
- Jennifer Darmour, user experience design, Artefactgroup
Emilia Palaveeva, Marketing Communications, Artefactgroup
Show me another