There's Only One Good Use for Paper
DocuSign is helping our environment and global community on a daily basis. Instead of cutting down trees, we are cutting down the need for paper. Instead of delivering documents via ground or air, we are delivering them via web. Instead of spending late nights at the office, we are making a personal life possible.
DocuSign (along with many of our partners – Box, SFCD, Google, Etc.) are bringing to fruition the dreams of 1950’s science fiction writers like Arthur C. Clarke. The future is now and we are interconnected. With cloud applications business can move more quickly and seamlessly than ever before.
DocuSign and other Cloud apps are truly making the world a better place by eliminating paper needs, cutting down the carbon footprint, and creating personal time, all of which seemed nearly impossible years ago.
- How to use the past to realize that the future of technology is NOW
- How to take advantage of utilizing the past in meaningful and useful ways
- Why the world must no longer tolerate isolated solutions to problems.
- How the impatience of consumers is fixing what's wrong with the business world.
- What the one good use of paper is.
- Dan Reid DocuSign
Carly Matson TallGrass Public Relations