Content Curation: Taxos, Tags and Tigers, Oh My!
Content tidal waves create irate, frustrated users. With the influx of online media - including articles, presentations, and everything in-between - the ability to locate and target content to the correct users can become a nightmare.
While content curation is an important aspect of customer experience, organization is vital to placing content in front of the right eyes at the right time.
From home-grown systems to off-the-shelf customizable solutions, each content management system has its perks and downfalls - but it's nothing but a hoarder's paradise without the right organization in place. Learn about establishing organizational standards that add value to your projects.
- How do stakeholders measure the value in content organization?
- Who's qualified to organize content? Can't we just add tags?
- Well, if we create the content, won't they come?
- How do we create standards for content?
- What is the payoff for organizing content effectively?
- Katherine Cranford Dell
Katherine Cranford Dell