Search Engine Fortune Teller: Ranking Revealed
Ever wonder why your website rank is low on search engines? Wish you knew how to optimize your site? Join blekko’s CEO, Rich Skrenta, for insights into web analytics, elegant solutions, and applying meaningful data. Rich will also touch upon how search and social media signals provide guidance on the best ways to approach content and distribution.
There will be an interactive component where you’ll have a chance for Rich to analyze your site. Just tell him the url and he will demystify how the site performs, and what you can do to improve it. As both experienced engineer and CEO, Rich has a unique perspective on taking innovative ideas and seeing them fruition in creative and impactful ways. Learn what happens behind the scenes of ranking and use the knowledge to improve your own site’s performance.
- How does search engine ranking work?
- What kind of ranking data is available for me to use, and how can I use that information to strategize content and optimize site performance?
- What are the key factors that can make or break the effectiveness of how my site ranks in search results?
- Why do search and social signals matter in identifying high quality web results, and how does that affect my site?
- What are specific, concrete methods I can use to improve my site's content, ranking, and overall performance?
- Rich Skrenta blekko
Ann Richards blekko