Rapid HTML Prototypying
Experience design is hard. Design compositions are inconsistent with the final rendered product and interactions are complicated to communicate. As an experience design lead on an HTML/CSS/JS based application I've incorporated html prototypes to overcome these workflow gaps; in this session we will cover the pros and cons of this workflow, how it works in an iterative process (AGILED!), and the tools that I use to ease the pain.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you describe complex interactions to users for testing and engineers for implementation?
- How do you avoid visual inconsistencies in the original design?
- How can you speed up the creation of prototypes to make the workflow useful?
- How can you ensure your designer is aware of the new tools available to them in html and css so they can leverage them in their designs?
- Garth Braithwaite Adobe Systems
Garth Braithwaite Adobe Systems
Show me another