Beyond YouTube: Put Your Video Where it Counts
For too long, Web video producers have delivered digital video content like a copy of television: online, in a few locations, and all at once. Molly Wood's new CNET show, "Always On," is viewable in multiple formats on multiple platforms with multiple partners, from YouTube, Roku, LG Smart TVs and GoogleTV, Livestream.com, TiVo, Samsung Smart TVs, iTunes and CNET's Android & iOS mobile apps. In this session, Molly will discuss how this innovative distribution strategy can maximize traffic and exposure. She'll be joined by Katy Davies, Director of Strategic Partnerships at CBS Interactive, to discuss building successful video distribution partnership deals.
- How do you develop and create a show across multi-platforms?
- How do you distribute and market a show across multi-platforms?
- How are set-top boxes, game consoles, and smart/connected TVs changing the distribution landscape?
- How are set-top boxes, game consoles, and smart/connected TVs changing the way content is consumed.
- What are the best ways to reach users when they use a variety of platforms from smartphones, tablets and TVs?
Jenifer Boscacci CNET