Breaking Down The Walls Of School
In a panel with educators and designers, we explore what it means to "break down the walls of school" and design creative learning spaces. In a lively debate about whether we still require desks, who owns a classroom and how school design dictates behaviour.
- What does learning look like in a classroom?
- What if there were no classrooms in schools?
- What if kids were designing our schools?
- Jennifer Chan Exhibit Change
- Kathryn Meisner Make Waves
- Andrew Campbell Major Ballachey School
- Andrew Locker Glen Shields Public School
Jennifer Chan Exhibit Change
Show me another