Breaking Down The Walls Of School
In a panel with educators and designers, we explore what it means to "break down the walls of school" and design creative learning spaces. In a lively debate about whether we still require desks, who owns a classroom and how school design dictates behaviour.
- What does learning look like in a classroom?
- What if there were no classrooms in schools?
- What if kids were designing our schools?
- Jennifer Chan, Founder, Exhibit Change
- Kathryn Meisner, Co-Founder, Make Waves
- Andrew Campbell, Teacher, Major Ballachey School
- Andrew Locker, Principal, Glen Shields Public School
Jennifer Chan, Founder, Exhibit Change
Show me another